This forum helps you improve your Hopscotching and share what you know to help others.
A forum to learn about foreign exchange market
The first paragraph of this pinned topic will be visible as a welcome message to all new visitors on your homepage. It’s important!
Edit this into a brief description of your community:
Who is it for? What can they find here? Why should they come here? Where can they read more (links, resources, etc)?
Here are your guidelines to make this forum somewhere where everyone feels welcomed, supported, and encouraged.
- Be nice, always. Pretend that you’re speaking to a friend face-to-face.
- Use respectful language
- Assume that others are just as smart as you are.
- Don’t call people names.
- Use only one account, no alts are allowed.
- Keep Hopscotch a safe place. Your personal information stays private.
- Personal information includes last name, email, phone number, where you live, your school.
- Don’t ask anyone else to share their personal information.
- Keep conversations on the forum. Don’t share links for others to contact you outside of the forum. This includes Whiteboard, Discord, Hangouts, Padlet, Instagram, and others yet to be invented.
- Things you can share: your first name, age, and Hopscotch username.
- Be generous. It’s awesome to know stuff. Share what you know with others whenever possible. How would you want someone to teach you? Be like that.
- Be humble. So should we! Ask questions and learn from others. If you disagree with someone, disagree politely.
- Keep it clean!
- Don’t post something you wouldn’t want your grandma to see.
- If you see inappropriate content, please flag it and it will be removed. Please do not reply to it.
- Keep it relevant! Add to the conversation by responding directly to the question posted in the topic, or reply as a linked topic to lead the conversation in a slightly different direction.
- Don’t use the forum to ask for followers, likes, or other topics that aren’t about using Hopscotch.
- Posts about leaving are not allowed and will be removed.
- All unrelated topics will be archived.
- If you break the community guidelines, your account can be suspended. If your account is suspended three times, you will be permanently banned.